Find Clarity. Fortify Success Habits. Strengthen Belief in Yourself.
Throughout this incredible weekend, you will discover what exact steps you need to take to achieve financial empowerment without sacrificing the things that matter most in your life.
Ann will walk you through the questions you need to ask yourself, guide you towards the steps you need to take to draw up your personal blueprints for success and help you create a plan to achieve your dreams. Plus, you’ll have a powerhouse of women Masterminding with you every step of the way!
When you sign up today, you’ll get
- An express package with a list of things to do
- Weeks of group coaching before you arrive
- A group introduction call one month before the event
- A fantastic 3-Day Retreat to a fabulous resort
- Strategies for increasing the value you offer
- A detailed plan and time-frame for your success
- Fortified Purpose to Build Success Habits
- Financial Empowerment
- A New Level of Focus
- One-on-One Follow-up Coaching & Accountability Sessions with Ann!
- A FREE Professional Membership in the International Mastermind Association.
So if you have a sense that “The McNeill Factor: Your Life & Legacy Mastermind Retreat might be right for you, then please, trust your gut and sign up right away!
This is what Ann's clients say about her
- Gina Carr Entrepreneur | Speaker | Marketing Consultant
…She has a lot of great ideas on how people, especially women, can build their businesses… I think you’ll benefit a great deal from learning from Ann McNeill also.Hear Gina's raving review
- Lethia Owens PBS, Market Domination Strategist | Personal Branding Speaker & Strategist | Motivational Speaker | Marketing Strategist
…I was glued to my seat and inspired by Ann’s engaging method of sharing timeless wisdom. I look forward to Ann’s next presentation. I’ll be on the front row.
- Pegine Echevarria, MSW, CSP
You shared the idea that you don’t sell, you make appointments… This has led to amazing appointments which has led to amazing deals, which is leading to amazing sales.
- David Banks, Ph.D Director of Organization and Professional Development at Human Resources, City of Chattanooga
Ann McNeill has stretched my thinking and has cause me to examine my entire life on an annual basis. Ann McNeill is a gift. I’m honored to know her.