Discover how an in-person experience will help you stay accountable, grow faster, and dream bigger than ever before.
With Ann’s events, you will:
- Become part of a group of like-minded individuals
- Gain Clarity in the Ten Key Areas of your life
- Set your goals and formulate a blueprint to your success
- Have an accountability partner to keep you on track
- Earn financial empowerment
- Reach greater heights than you ever imagined
This McNeill Factor: Life & Legacy Mastermind Retreat is designed to be even more intensive than the 1-day version – with focus on all ten areas of your Whole Life Success. You’ll expand your success to every area of your life. By doing so, you will achieve better balance, success, and fulfillment and walk away with clarity, fortified success habits, and a strengthened belief in yourself.Find Out More
This is a place where individuals, families, and children can come together to work on their whole-life success strategies and goals. At this yearly meeting, Ann and her amazing group of supportive, successful members will help you stay true to your goals and build alliances to reach your greatest potential.Find Out More
This is what Ann's clients say about her
- Lethia Owens PBS, Market Domination Strategist | Personal Branding Speaker & Strategist | Motivational Speaker | Marketing Strategist
…I was glued to my seat and inspired by Ann’s engaging method of sharing timeless wisdom. I look forward to Ann’s next presentation. I’ll be on the front row.
- Marianne Miccoli Director, Member Relations & Partnerships, CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, Pompano Beach/Margate/Lighthouse Point
Ann’s performance was awesome, and what struck me the most was the chronological details beginning w/New Year’s Eve – which everyone could relate to, and ending in her incredible success in life !
- David Banks, Ph.D Director of Organization and Professional Development at Human Resources, City of Chattanooga
Ann McNeill has stretched my thinking and has cause me to examine my entire life on an annual basis. Ann McNeill is a gift. I’m honored to know her.