Achieving Financial Empowerment
Keynote Focus: Becoming Financially Empowered, Finding Financial Fulfillment, Escape from the Money Trap
Did you know that the author of Think And Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill, died broke? He was given the holy grail to riches and made the simplest error and missed out.
Building wealth isn’t just about working hard and saving pennies. There’s a tenant deeper than the core philosophy of Think and Grow Rich that will help you on an accelerated journey to wealth.
Walk with Ann as she shares her journey from dead broke to the owner of a multi-million dollar corporation and also shares her unique brand of financial empowerment expertise.
- Uncover how to focus on the money flow in your business and life
- Discover first-hand how to activate the Think and Grow Rich philosophy
- Turn your freshly activated philosophy into a way of life
- How to escape the money trap of time
- Find financial freedom by discovering how to make your money make more money
About Ann McNeill
Ann McNeill is a Business and Life Success Strategist, Clarity Expert, Speaker, and Author. Her innovation of the Think and Grow Rich philosophy, The Mcneill Factor, has allowed her to help hundreds of entrepreneurs and business professionals to thrive, feel more effective, and improve their bottom line while simultaneously achieving more work-life balance.Get to Know Ann
This is what Ann's clients say about her
- Dr. Willie Jolley Host of the Willie Jolley show on Sirius XM
…If you want somebody who will help you change your future, your life, your business, and your finances you hang around with Ann McNeill…Here's Dr. Willie Jolley's raving review
- Lee Fuller Fullest Extent Media
What Ann McNeill has taught us, has revolutionized our company and has helped me reach goals consistently…
- Lethia Owens PBS, Market Domination Strategist | Personal Branding Speaker & Strategist | Motivational Speaker | Marketing Strategist
…I was glued to my seat and inspired by Ann’s engaging method of sharing timeless wisdom. I look forward to Ann’s next presentation. I’ll be on the front row.