The Currency of Diversity
Turning Know, Like & Trust into High Valued Relationships & Profits
Keynote Focus: Setting Goals, Accomplishing Impossible Goals, Persistence, and Perseverance, Building Alliances
A thriving world is built of more than just large corporations – big companies and small companies need each other more than ever to thrive. The future of profitability is embedded in your diversity. The world is changing rapidly, and those who can adjust – win.
If we recognize the magic of people power, we can cultivate strategic mutually beneficial relationships. It’s not what you know, but who you know, and who knows you that determines where you go from here!
In this presentation, Ann will share lessons learned from her experience building a multi-million dollar construction company. She will also show you how you can grow better, faster without making the mistakes she made.
- Creating synergy between small and large organizations
- Leverage the art of relationship building for win-win alliances
- Create the goals that keep you inspired through the rough times
- The power of approaching from a place of asking what you can do for others as a way of opening doors.
- Managing roadblocks to your success
About Ann McNeill
Ann McNeill is a Business and Life Success Strategist, Clarity Expert, Speaker, and Author. Her innovation of the Think and Grow Rich philosophy, The Mcneill Factor, has allowed her to help hundreds of entrepreneurs and business professionals to thrive, feel more effective, and improve their bottom line while simultaneously achieving more work-life balance.Get to Know Ann
This is what Ann's clients say about her
- Gerald J. Leonard, PfMP PMP MCP Neuroscience | Music | Productivity| C-IQ Coach | Agile PPM | TEDx Speaker
…I would highly recommend leveraging her skills, knowledge and services to take your organization and team to the next level.
- Lethia Owens PBS, Market Domination Strategist | Personal Branding Speaker & Strategist | Motivational Speaker | Marketing Strategist
…I was glued to my seat and inspired by Ann’s engaging method of sharing timeless wisdom. I look forward to Ann’s next presentation. I’ll be on the front row.
- Gina Carr Entrepreneur | Speaker | Marketing Consultant
…She has a lot of great ideas on how people, especially women, can build their businesses… I think you’ll benefit a great deal from learning from Ann McNeill also.Hear Gina's raving review